Mineke Foundation greatly values the protection of your personal data. In this Privacy Statement, we would like to provide clear and transparent information about how we use your personal data. We do everything possible to maintain your privacy and are very careful with your personal data. Mineke Foundation complies with all applicable rules and regulations regarding personal data including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) . This means that we:
- Limit the use of your personal data to a few minimal details that we need for the stated purpose;
- Ask for your express permission if we need to prior to the use of your personal data;
- Have taken applicable technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is protected and safe;
- Do not give your personal data to other parties unless this is necessary for a specific, stated purpose;
- Are up-to-date with the rights regarding your personal data. We will respect those rights and clearly communicate them to you.
At Mineke Foundation, we are responsible for the processing of your personal data. If you have any questions about the information in our Privacy Statement, or in general, or you wish to contact us for any reason, you can reach us via the contact information below:
Behind Hope Garage, Opposite Dry Rice Market
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal data at Mineke Foundation for the following purposes:
- To process donations.
- To communicate with you about vacancies.
- To send newsletters and invitations for our events.
For the above-stated purposes, we (may) ask you for the following information:
- First name;
- Last name;
- Email address;
- Bank account number
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The information that you give us could be shared with third parties if this is required for the above-stated purposes.We use third parties for the following:
- To oversee (financial) administration
- To manage newsletters and invitations
We never give personal data to third parties with whom we do not have a data processing agreement. We have made the necessary agreements with third parties (processors) to ensure the safety and protection of your personal data. Furthermore, we would not give the information you provided us to other third parties, unless required by law or for an authorised legal or organisational purpose. An example of this would be if the tax authorities requested (personal) data from us in conjunction with
tax research. In such a case, we would be required to cooperate with them and would be therefore obliged to provide this information. We can also share personal information with third parties if you provide us with written permission to do so. You can rest assured that your personal data would never be made available by us to third parties for commercial purposes.
For visitors from Europe: we do not provide personal data to third parties located outside of the European Union. It is, however, possible that you have provided third parties outside the EU with personal information by using the Mineke Foundation website or from one of our Mineke Foundation social media pages.
We only use personal information from minors (people younger than 18 years old) if express written permission is given by a parent, caregiver or legal guardian.
RECORD KEEPING TIME PERIOD
Mineke Foundation does not keep your personal data for longer than necessary for the purpose it was intended for, and we are
in compliance with the applicable record keeping regulations.
We have taken applicable technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized use. We have
taken, for example, the following measures:
- All those who have access to your data at Mineke Foundation are required to maintain confidentiality;
- Our policies require the use of a username and password for all our systems;
- We use pseudonyms and ensure encryption of personal data if necessary;
- We make back-ups of all personal data, so that we can fix physical or technical problems;
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- Our board members, team and volunteers are informed about the importance of the protection of personal data.
If you have a complaint about the use of your personal data, we request that you contact us directly. We would obviously be
disappointed if we could not resolve the issue together. You always have the right to submit a complaint to the Privacy Oversight Authority in your country that is responsible for privacy protection.
Find us here
Damiefa School compound
(15 minutes walking distance from Dry Rice Market)
Dabwe Town, Gardnersville, Liberia
Support our work
We accept donations through credit card and PayPal. Just click the donate button!
We also accept donations through our bank account. Please contact us if you wish to donate via bank transfer.
Stay up to date!
Subscribe to our newsletter!